- Provide increased contrast and color depth
allowing drivers to see objects with less eyestrain and fatique.
- Illuminate reflective paint in road markers
and signs, enabling drivers to navigate routes easier.
- Are durable, reliable and require significantly
less maintenance for the life of the vehicle.
- Can operate for approximately 2500 hours in
an automotive application compared to 1000 hours for halogen headlights.
- Are much less sensitive to shock and vibration
than halogen headlamps, since they do not have the coil filaments
used in halogen bulbs.
- Use approximately 25 percent less power than